Assembler- Pacific, MO.
Pacific, MO 63069
Immediate openings for assemblers. Will be assembling manufactured products and pack according to specifications.
- Assembles machinery, fabricated metal products, hoses, equipment pieces, and more according to directions.
- Reads blueprints, schematics, or similar documentation, then builds to those specifications.
- Uses various machines and hand tools to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Maintains logs, records, and reports concerning production, machine maintenance, and product inconsistencies.
- Maintains equipment and/or conveyors and performs basic repairs when needed.
- Inventories tools, parts, and supplies; contacts materials handler if supplies are needed.
- Periodically checks products per company policy to ensure quality and uniform completion; resolves any identified problems and alerts supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as necessary to complete logs or records.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics.
- Detail-oriented and consistent.
- Works well as a both a productive member of a team and individually.
- Ability to properly maintain and perform basic troubleshooting on equipment.
- Basic ability in mathematics, reading, and writing.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prolonged periods standing and performing repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at a time.
- Must have manual dexterity in order to assemble products or machines as directed.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to differentiate between colored wires, tabs, and electronic components.
- Must wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE).
Temporary Employment Agency servicing the Franklin County and Jefferson County surrounding areas. Offering immediate part time and full time positions. Types of positions we fill: Assembly, Forklift drivers Janitorial, Machine Operators, and Order Pullers.