Production Operators and Assemblers
Saint Louis, MO 63123 US
A Plastic Injection Molding Company in Arnold, Mo is looking for both Assemblers and Production Operator's.
Production Operator's will be responsible for the operation of the Plastic Injection Press. The molds on the press will fill with the plastic, once the mold has set the Production Operator will remove the product from the mold, then remove access plastic with hand tools. You will also be responsible to follow the printed directions which show you any components that will need to be added. A quality check will be performed on all products. The Assemblers will be responsible for adding any additional components to the products that arrive from the production floor, performing a final quality check of the various products and the boxing of the products.
Shifts and pay as listed below:
1st shift Assembly- $14/hr (8-4)
1st shift Production- $14/hr (8-4)
2nd shift Production- $15/hr (4pm-12am)
3rd shift Production- $16/hr (12am-8am)
- Stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to quality check various products
- Use of Hand tools
- Ear Protection is a requirement at all times
- Ability to stand up to 8 hours
- Ability to perform quality checks of various products
- Ability to follow given direction
Benefits of working through Westside Personnel at this position
- Full time, 40 hours a week position, Monday - Friday, plus overtime
- PAID WEEKLY
- Pay raises
- Temporary to permanent position
- Additional benefits through Westside Personnel are available to long term employees; referral bonuses, safety bonuses, health care, holiday, and vacation after requirement is met
If you have any questions please contact us. 636-349-9040. We accept applications in person Monday - Friday, 8 am to 3 pm. You will need 2 forms of government ID upon applying-no appointment needed. Our address is 48 Fenton Plaza. We look forward to seeing you!