Assembler- Pacific, MO 63069
Pacific, MO 63090 US
Immediate openings for assemblers. Will be assembling manufactured products and pack according to specifications.
- Assembles machinery, fabricated metal products, hoses, equipment pieces, and more according to directions.
- Reads blueprints, schematics, or similar documentation, then builds to those specifications.
- Uses various machines and hand tools to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Maintains logs, records, and reports concerning production, machine maintenance, and product inconsistencies.
- Maintains equipment and/or conveyors and performs basic repairs when needed.
- Inventories tools, parts, and supplies; contacts materials handler if supplies are needed.
- Periodically checks products per company policy to ensure quality and uniform completion; resolves any identified problems and alerts supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience: • High school diploma or equivalent required.
Benefits of working through Westside Personnel at this position
- Full time, 40 hours a week position, Monday - Friday, plus overtime
- PAID WEEKLY
- Temporary to permanent position - anytime after 12 weeks our client is interested in hiring applicants with excellent attendance and abilities
- Additional benefits through Westside Personnel are available to long term employees; referral bonuses, safety bonuses, health care, holiday, and vacation after requirement is met
If you have any questions please contact us. 636-271-7322. We accept applications in person Monday - Friday, between 8 am to 3 pm. You will need 2 forms of government IDs upon applying-no appointment needed. Our address is 140 W. St. Louis Street Pacific , MO 63069