Assembly and Packaging
Pacific, MO 63069 US
Assembles parts of various materials in building engine control devices such as carburetor repair kits, and other related products or subassemblies
• Assembles various components and parts in constructing components per engineering diagrams and schematics.
• Inspects own work to ensure accuracy and compliance with existing quality standards.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
• Requires good hand/eye coordination and color discrimination
• Occasionally required to stoop, kneel and stand for long periods of time.
Benefits of working through Westside Personnel at this position
- Full time, 40 hours a week position, Monday - Friday, plus overtime
- PAID WEEKLY
- Pay raises
- Temporary to permanent position
- Additional benefits through Westside Personnel are available to long term employees; referral bonuses, safety bonuses, health care, holiday, and vacation after requirement is met
If you have any questions please contact us. 636-271-7322. We accept applications in person Monday - Friday, 8 am to 3 pm. You will need 2 forms of government ID upon applying-no appointment needed. Our address is 140 W. St. Louis St. Pacific, Mo 63069. We look forward to seeing you!